Booking your Coastal Springs fishing experience includes:
- Round trip float plane transportation between Vancouver, B.C. and the Lodge with Seair Seaplanes
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals (with wine)
- 10 - 12 hours fishing daily from reliable 17 & 18 ft. boats.
- Fully guided fishing
- All rods, reels, tackle and bait
- All licenses
- Vacuum sealing of your catch
- Cooler box for transporting your catch back home
- Insulated cruiser suits and boots
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- All applicable taxes
Introducing 2023 Shoulder Season Pricing!
Chinook Retention All Season
15% Off All-inclusive Early Season Trips Including Float Plane From Vancouver
Dates Between June 19 – July 10
4 Day/3 Night - $3,570 (Regular $4,200)
5 Day/4 Night - $3,825 (Regular $4,500)
New! Water Taxi-in Trips (From Telegraph Cove on Vancouver Island)
Available for Dates Between June 19 – July 10
4 Day/3 Night - $2,950
5 Day/4 Night - $3,250
All prices in USD. Please email for prices in CANADA.
contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates!
Confirmed reservations require a 50% deposit, refundable up to 90 days prior to booked date or if your canceled dates are later booked by another party.
Please keep your luggage to a minimum to allow space for your fish on your return trip. You are allowed 25 lbs. luggage per person, preferably packed in a soft duffel bag. For a suggested packing list please contact us.